Growth Product Manager
At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking to hire a Growth Product Manager to work across all our products to discover, build and test ways of growing the business rapidly.
You will be leading a product team of developers and a designer, with analyst support. Working closely with all parts of the business like our Marketing, Editorial, Data, Trading, Supply teams etc..
- Making an impact. This is a key hire and your work will be central to our continued growth in the UK and throughout Europe.
- Working as part of our existing product team on features; from ideas, to MVPs, to ongoing iterations
- Help define the product roadmap by gathering and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including Execs, dealers, manufacturers, consumers and industry experts
- Working closely with developers to work out what’s technically possible and what tradeoffs can be made
- Working closely with designers to build wireframes and map out user journeys
- Working closely with analysts to measure usage and change in behaviours
- Using data and commercial reasoning to prioritise a long backlog of items, all of which are ‘high priority’
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Ideally 3+ years of experience working in a product management-focused role, working in a high-growth company
- Demonstrate clear background in working in a growth role, applying growth principles, with a track record of success and demonstrable results
- Forward-thinking, ambitious and a great communicator
- A great prioritiser, not afraid to say no
- Excellent academic background
- Experience in commercial roles (e.g. strategy consulting) preferred
- Highly analytical and used to using complex data to make decisions
- Places a strong value in great design
- Autonomous, not afraid to take control and responsibility
- Great at managing stakeholders, while also confident in voicing your own opinions
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and whole company, international events (we’ve been skiing to Austria and France and hosted our very own carwow Olympics)
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).