carwow make choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 160+ based in central London and Munich. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
As our Brand Manager, you will play a vital role in coordinating our consumer facing communications. You will work closely with our Head of Brand, marketing channel owners, design, copy and external agencies to deliver world-class communications that engage, delight and appeal to our target audience. As well as boosting our brand awareness, comprehension, and credibility at every opportunity.
- Work closely with our Head of Brand to support the coordination, execution and track performance of major Through The Line campaigns
- Lead the day to day relationship with the PR agency, ensuring timely data co-ordination, release feedback and internal amplification of coverage
- Work with our PR agency and our in-house Brand designer, Laura, to scope and deliver key content and assets to support consumer PR campaigns
- Support our brand partners and affiliates by delivering tactical messaging and assets to help communicate our proposition clearly among their audience and drive performance
- Lead co-ordination and communications development for weekly tactical opportunities ensuring we amplify our best offers in all appropriate channels
- Work with marketing channel owners to turn their asset and comms requests into clear actionable design and copy briefs and work with all stakeholders to deliver best in class, on-brand comms
- Project manage the comms approach for new proposition briefs, establishing the right messaging, coordinate the channel support plan with appropriate channel owners and work with design and copy to deliver clear and effective comms to support the proposition
- Support our Head of Brand on regular internal and external brand, market and customer insights. Ensuring key finding and metrics are regularly shared with the wider team
- Act as a brand guardian and guide to the wider team, ensuring we always look and sound our best in all external facing communications
You will need to:
- have significant hands on brand communications and marketing experience
- understand customers and establishing effective ways of communicating with them will be second nature to you
- be confident managing multiple cross team stakeholders, rallying the troops won't phase you in the slightest
- be comfortable delivering clear and constructive creative feedback to ensure the team's output is always first class
- be capable of spotting trends in data and working out the data needed to create powerful narratives
- be curious, always asking questions and looking for ways to do things better
- challenge yourself, your colleagues and the business if you spot an opportunity to better support our buyers
We believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a better company with highly innovative products and solutions. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit the criteria, why not get in touch? We value confidence whilst being humble, so are keen to meet those with talent who are the right fit.
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5 days additional holiday for new parents a year, for their children’s first 3 years
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga, netball, football, dodgeball, and tennis