Agile Coach/ Delivery Manager - Contract
We are looking for a passionate Agile Coach to effectively deliver products in a lean and agile approach whilst creating great team dynamics and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You will also use your project management skills to monitor and report project progress and timelines and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
This role will be ideal for people who have experience supporting teams of all sizes, have knowledge of a variety of agile and lean approaches, enjoy building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the center.
You’ll be supporting two Product Managers (and teams) to ensure the successful delivery of projects and smooth running of the team.
carwow is the most convenient, stress-free way to find and buy a new car, at a price you can be confident in.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 170+ based in central London and Munich. Our team are relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, and we’re looking for proactive Agile Coaches who want to help us change the future of car buying.
- Partner with Product Managers and use a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on projects
- Drive and deliver projects that exceed the client’s expectation, supporting full product delivery cycles from discovery and build to handover
- Build and support high-performing teams by facilitating key ceremonies/ workshops and encourage learning
- Use a wide variety of tools and methods to unlock your team’s potential
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group
- Measure and forecast progress against project goals, ensuring visibility to both the team and wider business.
- Proven track record of delivering quality focused projects utilising different agile and lean methodologies
- Ability to work within a fast paced tech environment
- Detail oriented and highly organized, able to juggle many moving parts
- Strong understanding of technology
- Ability to promote a culture of transparency and effective communication across the project and wider team.