Salesforce Operations Analyst
At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by Daimler and some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £75m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge. We're not all petrolheads, we're just relentlessly driven and passionate about creating the best car buying experience for consumers.
Role: Salesforce Operations Analyst
Division: Commercial Division
Reporting to: Dealer Support Manager
Location: Head Office
An exciting opportunity to join carwow as a Salesforce Operations Analyst. Based in our UK Head Office, you will be working with Salesforce & other systems to create the most efficient, transparent & useful processes to support our Commercial Partnership Division, including owning the design, documentation and delivery for rapid and sustainable growth.
The Salesforce Operations Analyst role is critical to the success of the Commercial Partnership Teams, enabling efficiency, exceptional customer service and creating visibility to support strategic and operational growth strategies.
You will work in a fast paced environment, be a key facilitator of feedback and data analysis and you will contribute to product innovation.
- Mapping, documenting, maintaining and improving key Commercial processes.
- Ensuring our systems are supporting said processes to make them as efficient as possible - liaising with product, developers and external suppliers where required.
- Being the go-to person for all reporting queries from the Commercial team - working with other internal teams when required
- Building and maintaining a backlog of operational improvements - focusing on the activities that will deliver the greatest value
- Maintaining the accuracy of key datasets across a number of different platforms
- Identifying and feeding back inefficiencies, risks and opportunities to internal stakeholders to help drive carwow’s constant innovation
- Actively engaging in learning & development and skill sharing with the wider team
- A strong analyst with impeccable attention to detail
- Curious and always pursue a faster, more efficient way of operating
- Solution orientated & numerate
- Able to translate requests into concise outputs
- Flexible & adaptable
- Able to bring structure to change & ambiguity
- Keen to work at pace on focused activities
- Experience with Salesforce is essential. Knowledge of the back-end (including workflows and automation) is mandatory
- Ability to analyse & manipulate complex datasets and present insights to a variety of internal audiences
- Advanced Excel as a minimum
- Ability to document, dissect and improve processes
- Experience in facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders, gathering requirements and matching needs to deliver a solution
- Ability to influence others and make a case for your changes
- Effective time management & prioritisation skills
- Listening & interpretation skills
- Agile & able to meet tight deadline
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)