carwow is the most convenient, stress-free way to find and buy a new car, at a price you can be confident in. carwow aims to solve the major pain points that buyers and dealers experience in the buying process, putting them in a more powerful position than ever before. Offering buyers crucial price confidence, a more convenient hassle free way to find and buy the car they want, and an altogether better buying experience. And it's great news for dealers too. Through carwow, our dealer partners sell more cars than they could in the showroom alone, while reducing cost inefficiencies and increasing stock turnover. This means they can pass on great prices to carwow buyers.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 160+ based in central London and Munich. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
You will be the guardian of recruitment at carwow. We have REALLY ambitious plans for growth next year and we need the right person to make this happen. A large part of this role will focus on our Tech Recruitment - that’s where we have our biggest ambitions for growth.
If you are currently a Tech Talent Partner who has helped to grow teams at rapidly scaling businesses, looking for a step up, this is the role for you.
- Owning the Talent Acquisition processes - setting high standards for quality and speed of hire
- Sourcing, messaging and engaging pipelines of candidates for our Engineering and Data teams.
- Working with and challenging a wide range of internal stakeholders from hiring managers to exec and founders to makes sure we have the best hiring processes
- Interview training our hiring managers
- Analysing our recruitment metrics, constantly questioning how we can improve our processes to find the best people for carwow quicker.
- Building an incredible employer brand with our Head of People - internationally!
- Building out our events plan for the year - to makes sure our potential candidates know who we are and what we do
- Leading and growing the Talent team - we currently have 2 Talent Partners who have recruited 100 people so far this year (they’re pretty awesome!)
- Previous experience scaling at a fast-growing company (hopefully companies)
- Previous experience recruiting Tech (Ruby Engineers is a bonus!)
- You love data and always use it to make your hiring processes better
- You can convince and challenge senior stakeholders - hiring is emotive and everyone has an opinion on how its done best, you navigate this with ease and enjoy helping other hiring managers
- You are a great coach and mentor
- You believe in our mission and want to be a part of our journey
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Holborn, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A wide variety of learning and development opportunities, including German classes and coding lessons from our very own developers
- carwow sports teams open to anyone in the office, these include sports such as; netball, football and tennis