National Partnership Sales Manager
At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is often the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better; so, if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
An exciting opportunity to join carwow in the important role as our Partnership Sales Manager, working alongside the Partnership Consultancy Manager to deliver UK commercial revenue growth in line with company targets in this multi million-pound division. You will lead, motivate and develop a highly skilled and influential national field team of Partnership Account Managers & Directors. Developing strong working relationships across the highest contact levels (C-suite) within our largest customer channels, to embed carwow as their most efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner.
You will be responsible for the daily running of the Field Teams, training, coaching & performance managing to support a first class team delivering the highest quality customer management and working closely with our Commercial Trainer to develop sales and industry learning materials for the most up to date and credible digital marketing presentations. You will build strong trusted relationships with the largest customer groups, to help support, inform and proactively feedback as the customer voice to stakeholders within Product and Marketing teams to support innovation.
This is a national field-based role, reporting into London HQ.
- To deliver long term sustained revenue growth and maintain pace against monthly target achievement
- To inspire, lead & develop a trusted, credible, passionate and skilled field based team to exceed target in a culture of high performance
- To set team strategies, KPI’s, forecasting, targets & commission schemes for maximum effectiveness of the teams
- To performance manage and coach to inspire and maintain strong staff retention in an open, high energy environment
- To embed carwow into the heart of all Dealerships as their most valued digital marketing partner
- To serve as a carwow ambassador at major industry events, conferences and trade
- To deliver highly polished and engaging carwow sales presentations.
- To develop strong, trusted relationships with the largest group contacts
- To effectively manage CRM through Salesforce to maintain accurate & up to date data for tactical and long-term planning & marketing
- Influence the product development road map of carwow, ensuring that our customer needs are understood
- Develop & maintain an in-depth understanding of how the automotive industry works
- To work closely with the Partnership Consultancy Manager to create strong & trusted working inter team relationships for best advantage of the customers and overall result.
About you:You are naturally;
- A strong communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Highly driven, motivated to win
- Commercially focused, numerate
- An active listener with a high level of integrity
- Strong influencer
- Emotionally intelligent
- Focused on the success of others
- Solution oriented – a problem solver
- Proven track record in people & performance leadership
- Experienced influencer and negotiator, with strong account management experience
- Experienced in coaching and motivating teams in a fast paced, targeted environment
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data to deploy growth strategies.
- Strong, flexible communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise & performance manage effectively to deliver goals
- A high level of business acumen, analytical skills and a problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable leadership style to positively lead teams through change
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).