Partnership Consultancy Manager
At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
An exciting opportunity to join carwow in the important role as our Partnership Consultancy Manager, working alongside the Partnership Sales Manager to deliver UK commercial revenue growth in line with company targets in this multi million-pound division. You will lead, motivate and develop a highly skilled and supportive internal team of Partnership Account Consultants. Developing strong working relationships across key users & managers of the carwow platform across our customer channels, to embed carwow as their most efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner.
You will be responsible for the daily running of the Internal Teams, training, coaching & performance managing to support the highest level of customer engagement and working closely with our Commercial Trainer to develop sales and industry learning materials for the most up to date and credible digital marketing presentations. You will help support, inform and proactively feedback as the customer voice to stakeholders within Product and Marketing teams to support innovation.
- To deliver long term sustained revenue growth and maintain pace against monthly target achievement.
- To inspire, lead & develop a trusted, credible, passionate and skilled internal team to exceed target in a culture of high performance
- To set team strategies, KPI’s, forecasting, targets & commission schemes for maximum effectiveness of the teams.
- To performance manage and coach to inspire and maintain strong staff retention in an open, high energy environment.
- To embed carwow into the heart of all Dealerships as their most valued digital marketing partner, maximising daily engagement with the platform by end users.
- To serve as a carwow ambassador at major industry events, conferences and trade
- To deliver highly polished and engaging carwow sales presentations.
- To effectively manage CRM through Salesforce to maintain accurate & up to date data for tactical and long-term planning & marketing.
- Influence the product development road map of carwow, ensuring that our customer needs are understood
- Develop & maintain an in-depth understanding of how the automotive industry works
- To work closely with the Partnership Sales Manager to create strong & trusted working inter team relationships for best advantage of the customers and overall result.
You are naturally;
- A strong communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Highly driven, motivated to win
- Commercially focused, numerate
- An active listener with a high level of integrity
- Strong influencer
- Emotionally intelligent
- Focused on the success of others
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Solution oriented – a problem solver
You will need:
● Proven track record in people & performance leadership
● Experienced influencer with strong account management /service experienced.
● Experienced in coaching and motivating teams in a fast paced, targeted environment.
● Ability to analyse and manipulate data to deploy growth strategies.
● Strong, flexible communication skills
● Proven ability to prioritise & performance manage effectively to deliver goals
● A high level of business acumen, analytical skills and a problem solver
● Flexible and adaptable leadership style to positively lead teams through change
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Regular lunch & learn sessions with a wide range of external, inspiring speakers
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and whole company, international events (we’ve been skiing to Austria and France and hosted our very own carwow Olympics)
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces - let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).