Commercial Operations Executive
At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is often the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better; so, if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We have an exciting opportunity to join carwow as a Commercial Operations Executive. Based in our UK Head Office, you will be working with Salesforce & other systems to create the most efficient, transparent & useful processes to support our Commercial Partnership Division, including owning the design, documentation and delivery for rapid and sustainable growth.
The Commercial Operations Exec role is critical to the success of the Commercial Partnership Teams, enabling efficiency, exceptional customer service and creating visibility to support strategic and operational growth strategies. You will work in a fast paced environment, be a key facilitator of feedback and data analysis and support feed in for product innovation.
- Mapping, documenting, maintaining and improving key Commercial processes
- Ensuring our systems are supporting said processes to make them as efficient as possible - liaising with product, developers and external suppliers where required
- Being the go-to person for all reporting queries from the Commercial team - working with other internal teams when required
- Building and maintaining and backlog of operational improvements - focusing on the activities that will deliver the greatest value
- Maintaining the accuracy of key datasets across a number of different platforms
- Identifying and feeding back inefficiencies, risks and opportunities to internal stakeholders to help drive carwow’s constant innovation
- Actively engaging in learning & development and skill sharing with the wider team
- Ability to analyse & manipulate complex datasets and present insights to a variety of internal audiences
- Advanced Excel as a minimum
- Ability to document, dissect and improve processes
- Experience with Salesforce is essential.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders, gathering requirements and matching needs to deliver a solution
- Ability to influence others and make a case for your changes
- Effective time management & prioritisation skills
- Listening & interpretation skills
- Agile & able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the Salesforce back-end (including workflows and automation) would be a bonus
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays on top
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Regular lunch & learn sessions with a wide range of external, inspiring speakers
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and whole company, international events (we’ve been skiing to Austria and France and hosted our very own carwow Olympics)
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces - let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).