carwow is changing the way people buy cars. We want to make car buying simple, enjoyable, and digital - becoming the absolute best way to buy a car.
We’re a young and exciting startup at the beginning of huge growth. We’ve raised over £19m in funding, from Europe’s best VCs, and facilitated the purchase of more than £1 billion worth of cars.
Consumers can read and watch in-depth reviews of every car on the market in the UK, quickly compare offers from our trusted dealer network and buy directly from them without any hassle or haggling.
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking for a Product Director to work closely with the founders and senior managers to help transform their vision and requirements into a product roadmap and product development process that is efficient and well prioritised.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Product Director will:
- Transform high-level business challenges and customer insights into product vision, strategy and roadmaps
- Establish a shared product vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Develop, manage and deliver a product roadmap encompassing multiple B2C, B2B, internal tools, partner and data products
- Lead and develop our existing product managers who are split into product streams. Championing product innovation, optimisation, user feedback and collaboration
- Help improve processes and communication with other product teams, including development, design and data
- Help set key metrics for each product stream
- Significant experience leading product in a high-growth startup, across a large product team
- Great at fielding input from across the company and curating that into a vision agreed and understood by them that is in the best interests of the customer and company
- Experience in a marketplace, travel or e-commerce startup preferred. No car industry experience required
- A strong understanding and appreciation of the importance of great design
- Data-driven decision maker, with strong commercial understanding of why asking the right questions is the key to getting the most from data
- Outstanding leadership skills and proven ability to develop a high performance team
- Able to think strategically, stay on top of tactical execution and a truly great communicator
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Holborn, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A wide variety of learning and development opportunities, including German classes and coding lessons from our very own developers
- carwow sports teams open to anyone in the office, these include sports such as; netball, football and tennis
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!