Account Manager - Spain
carwow makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich, and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
- Build strong relationships with all contacts within your client portfolio: end users (sales executives) through to senior management. An ability to influence stakeholders of all levels will be key to your success.
- Responsible for the performance of existing dealerships and leasing brokers on the carwow platform.
- Consult your dealers on operational best practices and create tailored sales growth strategies.
- Quickly get to grips with different industry nuances: stock/factory orders, leasing, used cars, manufacturer-funder-dealer-broker relationships.
- Understand dealers’ needs, and liaise closely with the right people who can influence change.
- Regular contact with your portfolio; weekly phone conversations and bi-annual on-site meetings.
- Assist Sales team with new dealer and broker acquisition when required.
- Train and onboard new dealers
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in a B2B client-facing role, preferably account management and sales.
- Driven by achieving results, hitting targets but also providing fantastic customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to manage relationships at all levels from Director level to ground level sales executives.
- To be an active listener, able to interpret needs and objections.
- Analytical thinker, comfortable with data led decisions.
- Self-motivated and driven by working independently
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- The desire to work in an exciting fast-paced, highly driven environment.
- A great team player, willing to learn and share with the team.
- Hungry to work for a fast-growing startup business
- Experienced in handling difficult conversations
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A very competitive salary
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Be part of a really fun team with an incredible opportunity to change the way people buy cars in Spain!