Account Manager - Spain
At carwow, we're aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it's a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We're a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe's leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we're growing fast. We're constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you're curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It's the chance to be at the start of something huge.
- Build relationships with all contacts in your client portfolio: end-users (sales executives) through to senior management. An ability to influence all partners will be essential to your success.
- Maintain the performance of existing dealerships and leasing brokers on the carwow platform.
- Consult your dealers on operational best practices and create tailored sales growth strategies.
- Quickly get to grips with different industry nuances: stock/factory orders, leasing, used cars, manufacturer-funder-dealer-broker relationships.
- Understand dealers’ needs, and collaborate closely with the right people who can produce change.
- Regular contact with your portfolio; weekly phone conversations and bi-annual on-site meetings.
- Assist the Sales team with new dealer and broker acquisition when required.
- Train and onboard new dealers
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in a B2B client-facing role, preferably account management and sales.
- Motivated by achieving results and hitting targets but also providing fantastic customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to manage relationships at all levels from Director level to ground level sales executives.
- To be an active listener, able to interpret needs and objections.
- Comfortable with data led decisions.
- Self-motivated and inspired by autonomy
- The desire to work in an exciting fast-paced, highly driven environment.
- A great team player, willing to learn and share with the team.
- Passionate to work for a fast-growing startup business
- Experienced in handling difficult conversations
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Be part of a really fun team with an incredible opportunity to change the way people buy cars in Spain!